كيف تكتب مقال متكامل بالانجليزي(Essay)

• كيف تكتب مقال متكامل بالانجليزي(Essay)

============================
      حبيت انقل لكم هالمضوع المفيد

============================
      كيفية الكتابة
      --------------------------------------------------------------
      Hi everybody

Let me start with general idea about How to write ?? Ok

في البداية يجب أن نبدأ بالقاعدة العامة "حول كيف نكتب ؟؟"

Any essay should include three items

يجب أن تحتوي أي مقالة على ثلاثة عناصر

A- the Topic Sentence
      The main idea of a paragraph is usually introduced in the first sentence. This is called the topic sentence. The topic sentence is the most important sentence in the paragraph. It focuses the topic by giving the writer's main idea, opinion, or feeling about the subject.

A good topic sentence is not too general or too narrow

أ – العبارة الافتتاحية

الفكرة الأساسية التي تعّرف المقالة عادة تأتي في أول جملة . وتسمى العبارة الافتتاحية . وبالتالي يجب أن تكون أهم عبارة في المقالة . وهي التي تعطي الفكرة الأساسية لكاتب المقال . وكذلك شعوره ورأيه حول الموضوع .
      وبالطبع العبارة الافتتاحية لا يجب أن تكون عامة بشكل واسع ولا ضيقة جدا .

B- Supporting Sentences
      The topic sentence of a paragraph is followed by a number of other sentences called supporting sentences. These sentences make up the body of a paragraph. In a well-written paragraph, all of the supporting sentences give more information about the topic sentence

ب – الجمل المساندة

العبارة الإفتتاحية تتبعها في العادة عدد من الجمل تسمى بالجمل المساندة . هذه الجمل تكمل المقالة . وفي المقالات الجيدة كل الجمل المساندة تعطي معلومات أكثر عن العبارة الافتتاحية .

C- The Concluding Sentence
      A paragraph generally ends with a concluding sentence. This sentence pulls the paragraph together and tells the reader the paragraph is finished. The concluding sentence often restates the main idea in different words or summarizes the major points. It should follow naturally form the body of the paragraph

ج – الخاتمة

بالعادة المقالة تنتهي دائما بجملة تسمى بخاتمة ، وهذه الجملة تسحب المقالة إلى النهاية وتخبر القاري أيضا بانتهائها . والخاتمة دائما تخبر القاري من جديد بالفكرة الأساسية للمقالة ولكن باستخدام كلمات وطريقة أخرى أو بتلخيص النقاط الرئيسية لها . وبالطبع يجب أن تتبع نموذج المقالة وتكون مكملة له .

الخلاصة ....

أكتب جملة في البداية تشرح فيها الفكرة الرئيسية للمقالة في الافتتاحية .... ثم أختار جمل مساندة تركز فيها على الأفكار الرئيسية .... وأنثرها بطريقة جميلة داخل المقالة ... تتخللها بالطبع جمل أخرى مختلفة مكملة للمقالة .... ولا تنسى أن تختم المقالة بعبارة خاتمة تشبه إلى حد كبير العبارة الإفتتاحية ولكن بأسلوب أو صيغة أخرى .

Hope this will help us to write our essay

And I will come back with our TMA

Best regards
      ســــــــــــــــــــــبحان الله ،،والحمدلله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر
    • نموذج رقم 1

Should Animals Be Kept in Cages for Our Amusement?

Essay 1 Sample Student Essay

can remember when I was much younger, my Dad and Mom taking me to the zoo in Atlanta. I was amazed when I first set eyes on all of the tiger, elephants, lions, seals, and bears. I remember thinking how great it was, someone had brought all of these animals from all over the world and put them in a zoo for my entertainment. Now, as I have grown older it has
      become clear to me; animals should not be caged for our entertainment.

Most animals kept caged up in zoos will never know how living free feels. Take for example Atlanta's own Willie B. Willie B. is probably Atlanta's most famous animal, but do you think he cares or even knows. All he knows is that he has been sitting in a cage for over 20 years. Willie B. does not know what his natural habitat is or even looks like. He has never had a chance to hunt, play about, or until recently even mate. He has just been sitting in a cage day after day watching people watching him.

A lot of animals caged in zoos are taken out of their natural environment and climate. These animals are often forced to live in climates they are not adapted to or even capable of adapting to. One good example of this is a polar bear. Polar bears are animals who are used to sub-zero temperatures and putting them in a place like Atlanta, where the temperature can reach well into the 90's is cruel. For an animal like the elephant, however, it is the opposite. Elephants are used to tropical temperatures year round. But some elephants are forced to live in places where the temperature is below freezing for months. Animals like these are not capable of adapting to climates humans force then into.

As a kid I used to love going to the zoo and seeing all of the different animals. I did not use to think twice about how the animals must feel trapped in those small cages. But now as I am learning more about freedom and free will to choose to live how I wish, I am forced to take a step back and look at these caged animals. I realize these animals have the same desire for freedom that I have. Putting myself in their shoes I have also come to realize that caging animals for entertainment is wrong.
    • i think u are going to get the students to easier ways for studying English,,,
      and hopefuly see more and more to diffusion the knowledge among extended areas

Sister,,,, i prefer this lesson be transferred to the English space

thanx and go ahead,,,, we all keep our attention with u:)
    • جزاك الله كل خير أختي الغالية أمل على هذه المساعدة
      فكثير من الطلاب من يتخوف من كتابة المقال باللغة الإنجليزية
      بالرغم من سلاسة أسلوبه
      حيث كل فكرة به منظمة ومدللة
      ،،
      وفعلاً ما سقتيه خطوات تطبيقية جيدة لكتابة المقال باللغة الإنجليزية
      ابتداءً من Thesis Paragraph الفقرة الأولى للمقال
      وإلى الخاتمة Concluding Paragraph

وكذلك المثال الذي ضمنتيه صفحتك مثال جيد جيداً
      للإستدلال والبناء عليه

وفقكـ الله وأثابكـ على هذا التعليم

Lavender
    • هلا اختي_اشكرك على هالمعلومات....حبيت اظيف بعض المعلومات على معلومات اختي للفائده
      في البدائيه العنوان خاطي المفروض يكونessay موassay ومعناه المقال
      وثاني شي توجد هناك تفاضيل كثيره لم تذكريها
      فاذا بدانا ب introductionفهي تتفرع الى ثلاثة اجزاءtopic focuce and thesis sentence
      وكل واحده لها شروط وقوانين تضبطها..
      وبعد ذلك نبداء بالبراكراف والمعدل الطبيعي لهن 3 وكل واحده تبداء بفقره تتكلم بشكل عام عما سوف تتحدث عنه البراكراف...وقبل الانتقال للبراكراف الثاني يجب ان تكون هناك جمله رابطهlink sentenceيستطيع بواسطتها القاري التعرف عما سوف تتحدث عنه البراكراف التالي....وبنفس الطريقه يكون مع البقيه....

وعند الانتقال لاخر جزء وهي الخاتمه يجب ان تلخص ما قلته بكلمات مختلفه ولاكن المعنى يكون واحدويجب ان تحتوي ايظا على جمله تحتوي على رائك او يجب ان تحتوي على حقائقfactsويسمونها closing sentence.....وسلامتكم
    • arabic100 كتب:

i think u are going to get the students to easier ways for studying English,,,

and hopefuly see more and more to diffusion the knowledge among extended areas

Sister,,,, i prefer this lesson be transferred to the English space

thanx and go ahead,,,, we all keep our attention with u:)

Thank u Arbic100 ....but i put it here brcause it's for a students section .....

at the end i hope it will be useful for everyone...|a

thank u again:)
    • Lavender كتب:

جزاك الله كل خير أختي الغالية أمل على هذه المساعدة

فكثير من الطلاب من يتخوف من كتابة المقال باللغة الإنجليزية
      بالرغم من سلاسة أسلوبه
      حيث كل فكرة به منظمة ومدللة
      ،،
      وفعلاً ما سقتيه خطوات تطبيقية جيدة لكتابة المقال باللغة الإنجليزية
      ابتداءً من Thesis Paragraph الفقرة الأولى للمقال
      وإلى الخاتمة Concluding Paragraph

وكذلك المثال الذي ضمنتيه صفحتك مثال جيد جيداً
      للإستدلال والبناء عليه

وفقكـ الله وأثابكـ على هذا التعليم

Lavender

اختي الغالية
      لفندر
      جعلنا واياكم من المثابين باذن الله تعالى

مرورك اسعدني وتشجيعك دائما ما يحفزني للجديد

بار ك الله فيك
    • SQUstudent كتب:

هلا اختي_اشكرك على هالمعلومات....حبيت اظيف بعض المعلومات على معلومات اختي للفائده
      في البدائيه العنوان خاطي المفروض يكونessay موassay ومعناه المقال
      وثاني شي توجد هناك تفاضيل كثيره لم تذكريها
      فاذا بدانا ب introductionفهي تتفرع الى ثلاثة اجزاءtopic focuce and thesis sentence
      وكل واحده لها شروط وقوانين تضبطها..
      وبعد ذلك نبداء بالبراكراف والمعدل الطبيعي لهن 3 وكل واحده تبداء بفقره تتكلم بشكل عام عما سوف تتحدث عنه البراكراف...وقبل الانتقال للبراكراف الثاني يجب ان تكون هناك جمله رابطهlink sentenceيستطيع بواسطتها القاري التعرف عما سوف تتحدث عنه البراكراف التالي....وبنفس الطريقه يكون مع البقيه....

وعند الانتقال لاخر جزء وهي الخاتمه يجب ان تلخص ما قلته بكلمات مختلفه ولاكن المعنى يكون واحدويجب ان تحتوي ايظا على جمله تحتوي على رائك او يجب ان تحتوي على حقائقfactsويسمونها closing sentence.....وسلامتكم

اخي شكرا على التنبيه ....:)

واسمحلي اقولك بعد انه اللي ذكرته هذا الكتابة مال الدرجة الثانية Writing 2 بمعنى انك يمكن درست الكتابة المتقدمة وهذا ما يدرسونه الا طلاب تخصص الادب الانجليزي ....

واللي انا نقلته لكم بصفة عامة كتابة اي مقال بمستوى العام

على العموم اضافتك مفيدة جدا وبعد انا انقل لكم مواقع بالانجليزي تشرح لكم كل خطوات الكتابة بالشكل الادق
      google.com/search?sourceid=nav…n&q=how+to+write+an+essay

بارك الله فيك اخي
    • نور الأماسي كتب:

تسلمي أختي على الموضوع راح يفيدنا كثير.

ان شاء الله اختي

اشكرك جدا على المرور:)
    • both are great its so nice to help pepl

i wish you the best sis

tanx for your kindness
      ( أ ) ( ح ) ( ب ) ( ك ) ( الله ) ( حطك ) ( بقلبي ) ( كلك ) لا للعنصرية لا للتفرد لا للزندقة إن هدف الإنسانية الحديثة هو انصهار الأمة البشرية في قالب تفاعلي موحد من اجل الرقي بالجنس البشري
    • الامل المجروح كتب:

Thank u Arbic100 ....but i put it here brcause it's for a students section .....

at the end i hope it will be useful for everyone...|a

thank u again:)

Alright,, it's a good viewpoint:) and also students section look as

other fit area for the educational subjects,,,,{ by any way,, it

doesn't make a difference>>>>> good luck sister and lets

|aenjoy the knowledge
    • just_f كتب:

both are great its so nice to help pepl

i wish you the best sis

tanx for your kindness

Thanks a lot brother :)