أريد بلجغراف من صفحتين إلى ثلاث صفحات

• أريد بلجغراف من صفحتين إلى ثلاث صفحات

Keeping in mind what you have learnt, write fifteen sentences
      on the importance of knowledge in Islam.
      مع الأخذ في الاعتبار ما تعلمته، إرسال خمسة عشر جمل
      على أهمية المعرفة في الإسلام.
      روح الانْسَان مِثل الزّهورْ ، كُلمَا ذَكر اللهْ أزهَر وَانشَرح صَدرهْ ، وَكلمَّا غَفل عَن ذكْرِ الله ذَبل وَأنقَبضَ صَدرَهُ. ...
    • Easy and nice topic
      .but actually I do not have time to write 2 pages ,
      ..Start writing the essay by yourself and I will help you to check what you have done
      good luck dear
      انسحاب تام
    • Bhol type if simple, but I want the support of one of the simple things I've got on the subject
      روح الانْسَان مِثل الزّهورْ ، كُلمَا ذَكر اللهْ أزهَر وَانشَرح صَدرهْ ، وَكلمَّا غَفل عَن ذكْرِ الله ذَبل وَأنقَبضَ صَدرَهُ. ...
    • I specialized Arabic language
      But studying the material and one English-language, English language, I almost 10%

• He gave Islam intellectual qualifications development of the human being standing distinct in Islam; "because knowledge is the key to the worship of God, and to recognize the ability of the divine wisdom, the secret system that governs things, creation, and the sum of the universe, he says: (what created the heavens and the earth and their players, what Khalguenihama only the right but most of them do not know).

And also with the knowledge that a person can take advantage of the bounties of the earth for the benefit of human happiness.
      "
      لقد أعطى الإسلام تنمية المؤهلات الفكرية للإنسان بمكانة متميزة في الإسلام؛ " لأن المعرفة هي المفتاح لعبادة الله، وإدراك القدرة والحكمة الإلهية، وسر النظام الذي يحكم الأشياء، والخلق، ومجموع الكون، قال تعالى: ( وما خلقنا السماوات والأرض وما بينهما لاعبين، ما خلقناهما إلا بالحقولكن أكثرهم لا يعلمون ) . وبالمعرفة أيضا يستطيع الإنسان أن يستغل خيرات الأرض لما فيه صالح البشرية وسعادتها".
      شوفوا صح أو الخطأ
    • أريده قبل الثلاثاء
      عشان بعدين ما أقدر أدخل لأسبوعين تقريبا عشان الامتحانات يبدن 9/11
    • المحبة السلام كتب:

He gave Islam intellectual qualifications development of the human being standing distinct in Islam; "because knowledge is the key to the worship of God, and to recognize the ability of the divine wisdom, the secret system that governs things, creation, and the sum of the universe, he says: (what created the heavens and the earth and their players, what Khalguenihama only the right but most of them do not know).

And also with the knowledge that a person can take advantage of the bounties of the earth for the benefit of human happiness.
      "
      لقد أعطى الإسلام تنمية المؤهلات الفكرية للإنسان بمكانة متميزة في الإسلام؛ " لأن المعرفة هي المفتاح لعبادة الله، وإدراك القدرة والحكمة الإلهية، وسر النظام الذي يحكم الأشياء، والخلق، ومجموع الكون، قال تعالى: ( وما خلقنا السماوات والأرض وما بينهما لاعبين، ما خلقناهما إلا بالحقولكن أكثرهم لا يعلمون ) . وبالمعرفة أيضا يستطيع الإنسان أن يستغل خيرات الأرض لما فيه صالح البشرية وسعادتها".
      شوفوا صح أو الخطأ

Islam gave an intellectual qualifications development of the human being standing distinct in Islam because knowledge is the key to the worship of God, and to recognize the ability of the divine wisdom, the secret system that governs things, creation, and the sum of the universe, god says: (what created the heavens and the earth and their players, what Khalguenihama only the right but most of them do not know). In addition, if the person have a knowledge, he can take an advantage of the bounties of the earth for the bebefit of human happiness. Prophet Mohammed focus on the upbringing of the Muslims to stimulate scientific and cognitive effort springboard by the grace of science, without specifying the quality of science, man in his minimum needs all kinds of science, which grow and evolve quantitatively and qualitatively with the continuation of life. if muslims people don't have the knowledge about Islam specifically, they will not understand what is written in the Holly Quran.

عدلت شوي من إلي كتبتيه واضفت شوي كلام من عندي
      وسموحه على القصور
      (كـــ‘’‘’ـرامتي كالــ‘’ـدواء) .,,{أضعـ‘’ـه بعيـ‘’ـدآ عـ‘’ـن متنـ‘’ـاول الأطفـ‘’ـال},,.
      :d